All transactions are processed through Paytm or any third party gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. So, in any case we do not store any of the payer's payment or transaction information.
When you visit the institute Officials Web site or mobile application i.e. Mectma of Mentors Eduserv (hereinafter referred to as “Mentors”), the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
1. Your mobile or computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the Mentors Official Web site or Mectma;
2. Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us;
- In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information provided by the user on this website or mobile application shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- Mentors may share your personal information with Paytm or our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by Mentors.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in the site or mobile application including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by Mentors which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Mentors will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site/mobile application or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. Mentors Eduserv shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
The purpose of Online Fee Payment system through Paytm or other third party gateway providers is to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods. It is sole responsibility of student to select online payment option. Mentors do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
VARIATIONS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Mentors Eduserv reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website/ mobile application.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Mentors may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.
Note: By submitting a payment through Paytm and other online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.