Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided through Paytm or any other third party payment gateways for payment made to Mentors Eduserv (hereinafter referred to as “Mentors”) through their website or mobile application “Mectma”. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Mentors through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Mentors reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
By clicking the link you will be redirected to the website of the third party for the purpose of online course fee payment. The third party website is not owned or controlled by Mentors and contents thereof are not sponsored, endorsed or approved by Mentors. Mentors does not vouch or guarantee or take any responsibility for any of the contents of the said website including transactions, product, services or other items offered through the website. You will access this site solely for the purpose of online payment of course fee and you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Mentors in respect of the operation of the service and Mentors does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking or Mobile Wallets.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider or the online wallet i.e. the respective Bank or Paytm.
- The payment information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Mentors. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking/mobile wallet transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Mentors or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Mentors gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Mentors does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Mentors and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall Mentors and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Applicant agrees that Mentors or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Mentor’s reasonable control.
Mentors and its branches, employees, officers, directors and other associates shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage whatsoever including
- The event of deficiency in the service of such third party websites.
- Any consequences of error or failure of internet connection equipment hardware or software used to access the third party website through this link.
- Slowdown or breakdown of third party website for any reason.
- The event of the interception, “hacking” or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
- Mentors cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Mentors account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- The institute cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier or mobile wallet declines payment, the institute is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
Mentors is not directly involved in the online payment but though service provider. Thus, we shall be not responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited into the correct Bank Account of Mentors within the time prescribed.
The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to Mentors by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate
- The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee
By preceding further to access the said website it is presumed that you have agreed to the above and also the other terms and conditions applicable. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of Course Fee to Mentors. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Mentors reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
Upon completing the Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. Mentors shall have no accountability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of institute’s control.